Hello, To all my relatives around the world.
To navigate the pages, use either the left menu on the home page or the drop down menus on the right of all pages.
The photo mural at top of page is an assortment of photos from our family collection. Given to me for use on these pages.
L - R: Scottsville Cemetery Chapel in Scottsville, Harrison, Texas; Harold Murray 1946; Stephen Jenkins school is the Walker Street School, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire; Roger R. Dilley my sister’s brother-in-law who died 25 Mar 1945 in World War II; Hinton family about 1900 in South Stoneham, Hampshire; Russell John and wife Laura Theora (Hockenbury) Dilley about 1914 in Whitehouse, Hunterdon, New Jersey.
Most Wanted - I am looking for information about these ancestors. Can you help?
What's New - View the latest updates made to the site.
If you have any questions or comments about the information on this site, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
23 Feb 2017 Murray Families has been updated Today.
26 Jan 2017 Database has been updated to TNG v.11.0.2.
6 May 2016 I have deleted the Census Images to save space; so to see them go to www.ancestry.com
9 September 2015 Database has been updated to correct bad links.
21 July 2015 We now have 154,809 individuals and 58,288 families in our tree.
21 July 2010 I have spent 54 years of searching into our family, before going online in 2001.
13 Apr 2014> The host has been upgraded to a new server and this adds more storage for us.
7 Jun 2013 The Names now have a color Red = Living; Blue = Private, Black = dead.
1. When adding dates-Please use the DD MMM YYYY format.
2. For adding locations-Please use the City, County, State, Country format. Also added the Parish for UK locations = City, Parish, Shire, Country. If no Parish use: City, , Shire, Country.
3. To Submit Family information using a Family Group Sheet while on the Home Page use the Left Menu and click on "Submit Families".
4. For those on an Individual or Family page to Submit Family information using a Family Group Sheet on the Top Menu go to the more drop-down menu and use the "Submit Families" link.
5. For members that use the Most Wanted and What's New pages, remember to scroll down to view all new items.