Hello, To all my relatives around the world.
To navigate the pages use either the left menu on the home page or the drop down menu's on the right of all pages.
The photo mural at top of page is an assortment of photos from our family collection. Given to me for use on these pages.
L - R: Scottsville Cemetery Chapel in Scottsville, Harrison, Texas; Harold Murray 1946; Stephen Jenkins school in Derbyshire; Roger R. Dilley my sisters brother-in-law who died 25 Mar 1945 in World War II; Hinton family about 1900 in South Stoneham, Hampshire; Russell John and wife Laura Theora (Hockenbury) Dilley about 1914 in Whitehouse, Hunterdon, New Jersey.
Most Wanted - I am looking for information about these ancestors. Can you help?
What's New - View the latest updates made to the site.
If you have any questions or comments about the information on this site, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
1 Oct 2013> Program updated to v.9.2.2 with new features.
7 Jun 2013 The Names now have a color Red = Living; Blue = Private, Black = dead.
12 May 2013 We now have 154,522 individuals and 58,148 families in our tree.
10 Jun 2010 I have spend 40 years of searching into Our family, before going online in 2001.
1. When adding dates-Please use the DD MMM YYYY format.
2. For adding locations-Please use the City, County, State, Country format. Also add the Parish for UK locations = City, Parish, Shire, Country. If no Parish use: City, , Shire, Country.
3. To Submit Family information using a Family Group Sheet while on the Home Page use the Left Menu and click on "Submit Families".
4. For those on an Individual or Family page to Submit Family information using a Family Group Sheet on the Top Menu go to the more drop-down menu and use the "Submit Families" link.
5. For members that use the Most Wanted and What's New pages, remember to scroll down to view all new items.